Immanuel Feyi-Waboso interview: I just couldn't face going to England games, it was too tough - but I'm not giving up on my Lions dream

New Photo - Immanuel Feyi-Waboso interview: I just couldn't face going to England games, it was too tough - but I'm not giving up on my Lions dream

Immanuel Feyi-Waboso interview: I just couldn't face going to England games, it was too tough - but I'm not giving up on my Lions dream


The businessmen and women on the rooftop terrace of Sandy Park's Courtyard Hotel don't bat an eyelid when halfway through their meeting, a young man takes to the grand piano in the bar. With their focus on the PowerPoint presentation, they are completely oblivious to the fact it is an England international and Lions hopeful who is tinkling the ivories. 'I'm a bit rusty,' says Immanuel Feyi-Waboso, before sitting down and delivering a near-perfect rendition of Lewis Capaldi's Someone You Loved.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Pentagon #Social Security #Jessica #Bernie #Capitol #Hegseth

 

RICK ANIO © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com